Aces In Action primarily utilizes UPS and USPS for shipping items. Real-time rates are based on packaging dimensions + weight, destination, insurance, and material cost.
The majority of items sold by Aces In Action can be shipped to most countries across the world. However, we do sell some items that are prohibited in certain countries. We do our best to block prohibited items at checkout, however, we may cancel any orders to a prohibited country prior to shipping and therefore, your payment will be refunded in full.
- Most orders received before Noon (12 pm) U.S. EST will be shipped within 24 hours. However, some more complex items such as vintage diecast collectibles or fine art prints may require special packaging and can take up to 4 business days before departure.
- All noted delivery dates are estimates, not guaranteed days of arrival. While the majority of orders will arrive on the estimated dates, some orders may require additional processing. If you need an order by a specific date please place the order and then message us at: firstname.lastname@example.org and we will do our best to meet your requirements.
- All noted delivery costs are estimated through our real-time shipping software. The vast majority of the time the shipping cost you see displayed is the exact price you will be charged. However, in some very rare cases that include oversize items, multiple items, delivery to remote overseas destinations, and others, additional fees may be applied. Aces In Action will contact you for approval if any additional charges are required.
- Tracking numbers will be sent to the email on file with the order shortly after the item has been packaged and is ready to leave our facility.
Duties and Taxes:
- United States - Orders shipped to North Carolina will be charged 4.8% sales tax at checkout.
- International Regions - Aces In Action does not collect sales tax, VAT, or duties during checkout for international orders. Customers outside of the United States will be required to pay applicable duties and taxes upon receipt of merchandise. Both merchandise and shipping fees may be taxable. All international orders are shipped for the full declared value.