Aces In Action Survey Contest Rules and Terms:
1. Eligibility: The Promotion is open only to eligible participants who completed an Aces In Action survey who: (a) are 18 years of age or older; and (b) have received an email or online invitation to participate in an Aces In Action survey or questionaire. Void where prohibited by law.
2. How to Enter: To enter the Promotion, potential entrants must have received a survey directly from Aces In Action to participate.
The winner will be determined at random and announced on August 20, 2022. You are not a winner until you have been contacted by Aces In Action and you receive official written notification. All survey data becomes the exclusive property of Aces In Action and will not be acknowledged or returned except as provided herein. Entries which are incomplete, incomprehensible, not received, or do not otherwise comply with these Official Rules will not be entered into the survey contest. Entries made by facsimile, overnight courier, third party entry service, automated means, or in any other manner not specifically allowed under these Official Rules will not be entered into the contest.
3. Prize Type and Value: A single entry will be chosen at random for their choice of a 24" x 16" Paper Print by Artist Craig Tinder (Relic Artwork, Relic Plaques, Framed art, or other product types are NOT included in this contest). Approximate retail value is: $79.99 USD. Shipping costs will be incurred by Aces In Action.
4. Winner Notification: The winner will be notified by email and has 72 hours to respond with their 24" x 16" paper print choice along with a valid shipping address. Failure to provide this information will result in forfeiture of the prize, resulting in a new winner being chosen.
No substitution, cash redemption or transfer of prizes is permitted except at Aces In Action's sole discretion or as provided herein. If the advertised prize cannot be awarded for any reason, Aces In Action reserves the right to substitute a prize of equal or greater value. All federal, state and local income taxes on the prizes and all other costs associated with acceptance or use of the prizes are the sole responsibility of the winners. Arrangements for delivery of prizes will be made after winner validation. LIMIT ONE (1) PAPER PRINT PER PERSON / EMAIL ADDRESS / ACES IN ACTION SURVEY ACCOUNT / HOUSEHOLD. Unclaimed prizes shall not be awarded.
5. General Rules: All applicable federal, state and local laws apply. All potential winners will each be contacted by email, and may be required, at Aces In Action's discretion, to complete, sign and return an affidavit of eligibility, a liability release, and where lawful, a publicity release within a stated amount of time. The return of any notification as undeliverable, or failure to respond to notices or return any required documents in a timely manner, or a determination that a potential winner is ineligible or not in compliance with these Official Rules, as determined by Aces In Action, may result in disqualification of the winner and forfeiture of the corresponding prize. By participating in this Promotion, entrants agree to abide by and be bound by these Official Rules and decisions of Aces In Action, which shall be final in all matters relating to the Promotion.
Promotion Parties are not responsible for: (i) electronic or digital transmissions or entries that are lost, late, stolen, incomplete, illegible, damaged, garbled, destroyed, or misdirected; (ii) any problems or technical malfunctions, errors, omissions, interruptions, deletions, defects, delays in operation of transmission, communication failures (including but not limited to failures or malfunctions of communications systems), destruction of or unauthorized access to, or alteration of, entries; (iii) failed or unavailable hardware, network, software; (iv) damage to entrants' or any person's computer; (v) causes beyond Aces In Actions’ reasonable control that jeopardize the administration, security, fairness, integrity or proper conduct of this Promotion; (vi) incorrect or inaccurate entry information whether caused by entrants or by any of the equipment or programming associated with or utilized in the Promotion; (vii) any typographical or other error in the printing or advertising related to the Promotion, in the administration or execution of the Promotion, or in the announcement/notification of prize winners; or (viii) cheating or fraud by any participant. All incomplete or non-conforming entries will be disqualified.
If for any reason this Promotion cannot be executed as planned, including but not limited to infection by virus, bugs, tampering, unauthorized intervention, fraud, technical failures, or any other causes beyond the control of Aces In Action that corrupt or affect the security, administration, fairness, integrity or proper conduct of this Promotion, or if this Promotion is compromised or becomes corrupted in any way, electronically or otherwise, Aces In Action reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to suspend or terminate this Promotion.
6. Release & Waiver: By participating in this Promotion, entrants agree to release, discharge and hold harmless Aces In Action from and against any and all liability, loss, injuries or damages associated with participation in this Promotion or the acceptance, possession, use or misuse of any prize received in this Promotion. By participating in this Promotion, entrants waive all rights to claim punitive, indirect, incidental and consequential damages, attorneys’ fees or any damages other than actual out-of-pocket costs incurred to participate.
7. Disputes/Venue/Governing Law: By participating, entrants agree that (1) any and all disputes, claims and causes of action arising out of, or connected with, this Promotion or any prize awarded (if applicable) shall be resolved individually, without resort to any form of class action, and exclusively by the appropriate court located in in the county of Iredell, North Carolina; (2) any and all claims, judgments and awards shall be limited to actual out-of-pocket costs incurred, including but not limited to costs associated with entering this Promotion but in no event attorneys’ fees; and (3) to the extent allowed by applicable law, under no circumstances will entrant be permitted to obtain awards for, and entrant hereby waives all rights to claim, punitive, incidental and/or consequential damages and/or any other damages, other than out-of-pocket expenses, and any and all rights to have damages multiplied or otherwise increased.
All issues and questions concerning the construction, validity, interpretation and enforceability of these Official Rules or the rights and obligations of any participant in connection with the Promotion shall be governed by and construed in accordance with the internal laws of the State of North Carolina without giving effect to any choice of law or conflict of law rules or provisions that would cause the application of any other state's laws.
In the event there is a discrepancy or inconsistency between disclosures or other statements contained in any Promotion-related materials or notifications and the terms and conditions of these Official Rules, these Official Rules shall prevail, govern and control.
8. Publicity: Acceptance of a prize constitutes permission for Aces In Action and its agencies to use winners’ names and likenesses for purposes of advertising and publicity in all media worldwide without further compensation or notice.
All trademarks used herein are the property of their respective owners.