WWII B-17 Flying Fortress Historical Plaque - w/ Actual Relic & COA - Ltd. Qtys.
WWII B-17 Flying Fortress Historical Plaque - w/ Actual Relic & COA - GUARANTEED AUTHENTIC!
From the Workshop of Artist Craig Tinder - Appreciate the art, learn the story, feel the history.
This is a unique opportunity to own an actual relic from a B-17G Flying Fortress that was part of “Texas Raiders” original aluminum skin during a restoration in 2001.
This 8” x 10” (20 x 25 cm) historical plaque combines this rare artifact, along with the story of the piece, and a beautifully detailed, engraved illustration created by artist Craig Tinder.
The B-17 Flying Fortress was a strategic weapon in the daylight bombing campaigns against German aggression during World War II. With nearly 13,000 aircraft built between 1936 and 1945, less than 50 remain intact worldwide.
This small artifact was removed from B-17G N7227C, “Texas Raiders” original aluminum skin during a port wing spar restoration in 2001.
Own a piece of history and a part of the limited series of Historical Relic Plaques from the Workshop of Artist, Craig Tinder. Each plaque includes:
- Piano black wood base - ready to hang or stand upright with included kickstand
- Metallic Engraved Fine Art Illustration by Artist Craig Tinder
- Actual authenticated artifact from the B-17 “Texas Raiders” (actual fragment varies - photo is of a representative sample and will vary slightly)
- Historical data plate providing provenance and all known historical details about the relic
- Gold-engraved Certificate of Authenticity dated and signed by the Artist, Craig Tinder
Very limited quantities on hand - once these sell out, they’re gone!
Accessories in photos are not included - Includes wood plaque with kickstand, engraved art panel, certificate of authenticity, and historical artifact
Available to ship worldwide!