WW2 German FW-190D9 Ladedruckmesser Manifold Pressure Gauge - Fl.20554 - Rare!
$379.99 Regular price
WW2 German FW-190D9 Ladedruckmesser Manifold Pressure Gauge - Fl.20554 - EXCEEDINGLY RARE!
- A beautiful, unused manifold pressure gauge (Ladedruckmesser) from one of the best piston-engine fighters in the Luftwaffe - the Long-nosed Dora, FW-190 D9.
- This model instrument was only used in the D-9 for the modified Jumo 213 C engine
- The instrument still has the rear cap in place over the connection assembly and reads: "Kappe vor Inbetriebnahme entlernen" (Unlear the cap before putting it into operation)
- Beautiful bakelite (1940s plastic) housing has little to no blemishes
- A very rare piece of Luftwaffe avionics!
- In excellent shape! Wear level commiserates with age of the item.
- Untested condition - for display only
- Only items photographed are included with the original item (see photos)
- Condition Rating: ***** (of 5)