WWI Brodie Steel Military Helmet - modified for 1930s-early WW2 repurposing
This is a very desirable and RARE 1930s to WW2 Steel Brodie Helmet. The pot itself is a 1917 WWI model that was later repurposed and reissued with the later model suspension and liner. A great addition to any WW1 or WW2 Collection!
- A good representative example of the classic WW1 Brodie Helmet with unique upgraded
- Includes portion of liner + chin strap (Chin strap leather is deteriorated and broken on one clasp
- A unique addition to any military collection
- Vintage item
- Only items photographed are included with the original item (see photos)
- Condition Rating: **** (of 5)
If there is a problem with the shipment, we ask that you kindly contact us directly so we can expedite and resolve the issue
ALUMINUM HELMET STAND SOLD SEPARATELY AND IS NOT INCLUDED.