WW2 .50 Caliber Ammunition Belt Link - Battlefield Relic
Original WW2 U.S. .50 Caliber Belt Link - Battlefield Relic
- Discovered in France as part of a larger collection of belt links and spent casing
- Each link held a single .50 ammunition round and was originally connected to create the ammunition belt. Upon firing, the links and the casings were ejected and strewn upon the ground.
- This item shows the effects of rust and age as expected, but is in solid, display-worthy condition.
- Makes a great addition to any collection!
- The photograph is representative of a link coming from our inventory and may or may not be the actual item in the photo. All items look about the same.
- Condition Rating: ***** (of 5)
- Only items photographed are included with the original item (see photos)
- If there is a problem with the shipment, we ask that you kindly contact us directly so we can expedite and resolve the issue