4 NASA Apollo 8-9-10-11 Original Lithograph Prints - Lovell, Armstrong, Aldrin
4 NASA Apollo 8-9-10-11 Original Lithograph Prints
This collection of prints are original lithographs from the 1960s capturing the original Apollo Mission Moon Landings. This collection has never been framed and has been stored flat in a smoke-free environment. A real treasure for the aeronautics, space, and aviation enthusiast!
This collection of NASA photos include the following serial numbers:
- Apollo 8 Crew: James A. Lovell, Jr., William A. Anders, and Frank Borman; Photo Number: 68-HC-730
- Apollo 9 Crew: Russell L. Schweickart, James A. McDivitt, and David R. Scott; Photo Number: 69-HC-264
- Apollo 10 Crew: Eugene A. Cernan, John W. Young, and Thomas P. Stafford; Photo Number: 68-HC-761
- Apollo 11 Crew: Neil A. Armstrong, Michael Collins, and Edwin E. Aldrin, Jr.
- Condition Rating: ***** (of 5)
- Only items photographed are included with the original item (see photos)
- If there is a problem with the shipment, we ask that you kindly contact us directly so we can expedite and resolve the issue